Monday, March 16, 2009

Giants



I wanted to share with you all the song that has been ministering to me for the last two weeks or so. You know the battle I am in right now and so I cling to every piece of encouragement that God brings my way. This song is one of those encouragements. One day as I was listening to a c.d. in the car, it was like God opened my ears to this song. That is quite a feat as I often struggle to understand the lyrics in faster songs -- I often like the beat of the music but I will get the lyrics wrong because the words just sound jumbled to me.

Until this song.

I love it -- as the song says: Giants do die... the bigger they are, the harder they fall... Just walk around the Jericho wall.

If you're facing a giant or giants today, close your eyes and be encouraged.

Remember -- there is power in a slingshot.

Just ask Goliath.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should post this. Funny I should read this at this very moment. Wait until you see what I have for you. I can hardly wait until Sunday. Be sure not to leave before seeing me. :) You know where I'll be.

    ReplyDelete